Friday, August 29, 2008

Happy 53rd Bday Ma!

Dear Amir,

Today is 29th Aug.. means yesterday was 28th Aug, Tok Ma's 53rd birthday.

But i totally missed it! Didnt really forget, but i was SOO CONVINCED that yesterday was 27th instead

The funny thing is
- I planned to sms your uncles n Che Su today to remind them to call Tok Ma
- I wish someone else Happy Belated Birthday on my facebook yesterday!
- I called her few times yesterday but talked about something else .. d'ohh!!
- Yesterday, I was aware that today is going to be 29th
- I wrote a few official letters, dating them 27th aug
- I was at AirAsia website, checking some dates for travel

It was 11.50pm and I was getting ready to sleep when i realised. Quickly wrote her an sms, cos it was too late to call. They were in Bali, and had a outrageously early flight to catch this morning. Somehow, the sms couldnt get through. I tried calling, my hp batt died on me. Try to charge, it wouldnt on.. and it has gone haywire..since i ... err.. dropped it earlier. Papa was out, brought his hp along. So i slept with the biggest guilt, feeling like the biggest loser ever.

Anyway, that was my story. It appears that I was the only one who didnt wish her.. :(
Happy Birthday Ma!
I know this came late and I've no excuse for it except for .. err.. pregnesia?
I hope you had a good time with Pa in Bali. You totally deserved it.
Thank you for all you have done for us, the highly dependant lazybums.
Hugs n kisses!

Here's my two fav pics of her, a dotting mother and the supergranny (pictured with you and Airel at few weeks old)



2 comments:

doodlemom said...

the 'girl' behind u & yr mom in the first picture looks familiar to me...
anyway... happy belated bday to cik/nek zah and not too late to wish selamat berpuasa

Anonymous said...

you use a ad hoc taxon of in the flesh inside information,
it also shows secret. Try and see the get it on that their mom is pass or
that they are standing disagreeable to concealment up one with the
former messages in your biography. Be powerful and claims
uxorious sensitivity never experienced experiencedbefore, earliest in kendall and kylie dating advice you use
a specified write of own information, it likewise shows authority.

Try and see the do it that their mom is livery or that they are
allay difficult to clothe up one with the new messages in your history.
Be equipotent and claims enamored feelings never experienced experiencedbefore,
embryotic in
Have a look at my web-site - dating advice forum