Thursday, December 6, 2007

Little leader

Dear Amir,

I came across this just now and suddenly feel like i'm in twilight zone of some sort


This is the pregnancy test which i took that first confirmed that I was pregnant with you. The second line was very vague but I took the picture anyhow with a strong feeling that I am carrying a child and someday this pic will be meaningful.

I took the test during a training session in Equitorial Hotel Bangi. It was a training on discovering self as a leader, as a beginning of the talent pool leadership program I was chosen to go through. The program thought me a lot about myself and it was one of the most important phase in my life so far. What's more important is that I was going through it while carrying you inside me. My fellow program mates joked about you being born a natural leader, having to follow me to attend all the leadership trainings and endured late nites doing the special project required for the program. I hope those are all doas and it will turn out right. In fact, that is the reason why we chose to name you Amir (which means Leader).

I didnt notice this pic then or at the point we chose your name but note the tag with my name on it : THE LEADER IN YOU.
Literally speaking, what's that trying to tell?
Amin

1 comments:

ira said...

coolness!
a man will always be a leader :) and im sure one day lil'amir will turn one fine man.