Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year

Dear Amir,

We just got back from a neighbourhood bbq... a 'small' get together among neighbours around this area celebrating the end of 2007. Papa send us back and off he went again for karaoke(seriously.. right in the middle of the road..haha) and futsal (after bbq??), leaving charcoal-smelling you sound asleep hence giving me some me-time for yet another update for the day.
Well, it's 20 minutes before the year end.
Alhamdulillah, 2007 has been really great for me and our family. Your arrival in July complete us and now with a house to call our own, I cant ask for more. Having said that I hope 2008 will present us with greater things. I know for sure, another dream of mine will be fulfilled come January, insyaAllah.

May we be as healthy and blessed next year.

Hello 2008!

2 comments:

doodlemom said...

hepi nu yer to u n family and also to tok pa, tok ma & others..

hetz said...

happy new year to the three of you :)
may the new year bring happiness, good health and perhaps another baby? for you heheheh :D