Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy 4th months.. would u like some cereal?

Dear Amir,

Dah 4 bulan dah anak mama...
Perangai pun dah macam-macam.. :P

This mth went by quite fast actually. with fever, exam, balik kampung, short holiday..of course it would. Tonight, while Papa is out playing futsal, and you sleeping soundly next to me, I'm beginning to wonder.. (your mama has an active mind, most of the time full of craps though)

At 4 months now, you are showing more obvious temperament. You chuckle and giggle more often. You're constantly smiling.. last nite you even smile while crying.. i kid you not. how weird is that.. you cry A LOT at night now. And it's the attention seeking cry that just go on and on even if we've picked u up. And if you do decide to sleep, you'll command 1/2 of the kingsize bed, leaving another half for me AND papa to negotiate between us. The good thing is you sleep more during the day, so Tok Ma gets more time for herself, which is sometime spend sleeping with you anyway.

You lost your appetite when u were having fever last week, hence you look 'leaner' now. Tok Pa scolded and accused me of tak bagi cucu dia makan. Not to worry lah Tok Pa, today, you simply doubled your usual intake effortlessly.. which made me think that maybe I should wean you early (4 mths dah ok kan?). I know I'll get full support from Tok Ma if I were to. She probably have the stocks stacked somewhere already...

0 comments: