Monday, November 19, 2007

Weekend fun

Dear Amir,

You're getting better now..alhamdulillah..it's great to see your smiles again!

Mama is now on study break. My exam, my second last paper for CIMA will be on this coming Wed. I guess I should listen to Tok Pa when he told me to finish up the course before the juniorss arrive, else it would just be another unfinished business. Well, here you are and here I am trying to prove him wrong..haha..

By the way, last weekend was great fun. We just spent time lazing around the house, entertaining your every demand, while catching up with some house chores. Oh, your papa cooked bfast for me on Saturday.. that's very rare, so it's worth a mention.. :)

And he bathe you for the first time too.. talk about a domesticated weekend for him huh?Pics are worth a thousand words, so here goes..



Good morning sunshine... bright and early!

Your over-excited mom and you just before 'THE' bath

Papa's first try - your longest bath ever! Luckily you had your favourite 'snack' with you.

And then on to the proper meal - Papa's finger for breakfast, yum!


Fun time!


A cheeky boy attempting at distracting me away from the books.. he doesnt have to try very hard huh? How can I resist such jelingan manja.

4 comments:

hetz said...

man he looks so big already (padahal baru nampak few weeks back). & such a heartbreaker smile he has :D
good luck in ur exam babe. i'm sure u'll ace it punye heheh

Nikmummy said...

haha.. luck is definitely what i need. the heartbreaker smile is making me LAZIER to studylah.

Muna said...

hiyeee!!
how r u dear??
lama la tak jumpa u..
did u get my sms on the invite?
else please give me your email
i'll email u the invites k..
hope to u see there!

Nina @ BabyBoon said...

ooooh he's really too darn cute!!! his smile just brightens his face!