Thursday, September 11, 2008

Being fair

Dear Amir,

As much as I want to claim myself as a visionary far sighted person, the reality is i'm a not.

Hence, when I wanted to create a blog for you, amirchampion seems like a nice name. (and it
was available!). What i failed to see was that we want to have many kids.. and now with 'little adik' on the way, i'm contemplating how i should make room for the arrival without taking your personal space.

I didnt get a chance to track my pregnancy progress with you. Partly in fear that it'll jinx the whole process.. (adeke?). With little adik, i think i want things differently. The only thing is, is it fair to write for/about little adik in your journal here? Or should i create one solely for him/her too? And if we do end up with 5 kids (your Papa is still hopeful), does that means I'll have 5 blogs to handle?? Haha.. i'm quite certain that's quite ridiculous.

So here starts the dilemma for me as a parent. Keeping this equal and fair for everyone.

But i think i've decided, I'll be fair (and realistic) to myself. You get the privilege as the big bro. As 'the leader'.. so amirchampion it is. But from now on, it'll contain about my other little championss (insyaAllah). I hope you dont mind. You must also starts to learn to share, right? And i really wanna start you early. But of course, you'll still be the main cast. For now. : )

Manja little abang!

1 comments:

Nina @ BabyBoon said...

i think amir's siblings will understand why the link's under amir's name ;) and i so get your dilemma but u're handling it well :D