Saturday, February 16, 2008

The story of b*tts and its hyperactivity

Dear Amir,
Do you know what 'bisul' is in English? It's called 'boil' (thanks Hetz!)
I looked it up google and smsed several people to get that right because I have some explaining to do to my boss. Till yesterday, I've had 3 days of mc and I think I'll be on a couple of days more next week. Thanks to this boil I have on my b*tt.
It started off nastily last weekend. Enough to make me cringe everytime i sit and cry like a baby at nite when it throbs like nobody's business. Then, on that fateful Tuesday morning, the 'huge volcano' erupted... and boy, what a pain in the a** it was.. quite literally. I wont go into detail how it is was/now although I have a day to day photo to capture its progress (haha.. i'm so in love with myself that way!). Suffice to say, it looks like a little meteorite has hit that particular spot and yeah.. little it may be, I now have to endure daily dressing of the wound at the clinic.
So since I cant really sit without cursing.. hehe.. your Papa has taken over all the feeding, cleaning and wateva that is to do with taking care of you. I wont call it karma but the last few days, coincidently you've been doing your No 2 like 4 to 5 times a day, forcing your papa to muster the task he is not keen on participating in all this while for like 4 to 5 time a day. : )
As much as I enjoy seeing you and Papa spend productive time together (evilgrin), I also pity him in many ways. Well, if he's talking about a lil bro/sis for you soon, he better catch up huh? Thank you dear.. you've been such an angel. I owe you one.. big time.

0 comments: