Tuesday, August 4, 2009

TWO

Dear Amir,
I hope you have fully recovered from the birthday party excitement. More specifically, the singing and candle blowing and cake cutting. I know I havent.
So we did throw you a party despite the fact that we're on a strict budget. Needless to say, it was totally worth it (refer pic below). Will write more about it later, still compiling pics from various paparazzi that day.
Anyway, before it's 'too basi', Happy Birthday my dearest Amir. Hope you had great fun the other day, and a blessed and happy life ahead. Bila besar jadi manusia berguna k dear? I love you loads.
(Pic cilok from Oja's fb, thanks Aunty Oja!)

2 comments:

apis585 said...

Happy Belated Birthday Amir!!! Wishing u manyyy happy returnssssss.. & semoga menjadi anak yg soleh aminnn...

nuhaafnan said...

oh dear, aunty ter'miss' as well. happy belated birthday amir. semoga amir membesar sbg juara kay...