Friday, April 17, 2009

Al fatihah

Dear Amir & Sarah,

Late last nite, i received a very heartbroking sms from Aunty Hetz about our close friend's stillbirth baby who should be due in 2 weeks time. And as I've shared before, I'm not good at this.

Till now I am still figuring out what to say to her, or text her. But I know what's important is not the carefully thought out words but the thoughts and support itself. Even if it means just sitting silently next to her or crying with her. But I cant do either of that now, except for offer her and her late son my prayers.

As a mom, I understand how it feels when something goes wrong with your baby. But this is of totally different level, and I dont know and wouldnt want to ever experience what she feels now. I hope she remain strong. God is fair, insyaAllah, there are hikmah in everything that happens although it's veryvery hard to see that now.

To my dear friend, i know it must be veryvery hard for you and family but please take good care of yourself A& banyak2 bersabar

0 comments: