Thursday, February 26, 2009

25 random things about me

Dear Amir,
Just wanna share with you what i had posted on my facebook recently since i reckon that it'll be highly unlikely that facebook will be around till you are old enough to know how to use it, but if it does stay around that long, it'll be supercool cos i can add you as my friend, though i doubt it will be cool for you to have your mum in your facebook circle. And even if facebook is still around then, i doubt it's for free, and it's almost definite that i wont be paying to sustain my account there, so i guess no access to this oh-so-important piece of info about ME!
Aaaaaanyway, here goes, 25 random facts about your mom.
1. I like the colour yellow. I dont necessarily like wearing it or using it. But it’s so me
2. I nearly fell to death during a hike in outward bound school. Was clinging for dear life on a huge rock next to a deep ravine. It was movielike suspense (at least to me) and I will never forget the look on Ben’s and Lish’s face seeing me in that position
3. I dont deal well with death. I dont know how to express condolences. I dont know how to extend my sympathy to a friend who have lost someone. It’s not that I dont care but I’m just numb (or dumb?) when it comes to this subject
4. I (hubby n me actually) planned to have five kids before i turned 35. I know, we’re really bad at maths.
5. I am a narcissist.
6. I have tried to lose weight using so many ways or products and succeed at some but mostly fail miserably la. I guess I just dont really want it bad enough. Hahah.. excuses
7. I met my husband through the internet.
8. I believe i’m a true blue Libran
9. I can speak bilingual Kelantanese very well ie Kelantan slang + English. I consider that a talent.
10. I’m adventurous when it comes to food. But that comes with a cost. Have eaten Nelson ice cream that taste like kodomo lion toothpaste, simply because i want to try a non-conventional combination
11. I’m enterpreneurial and I believe i’m capable of great things. But i’m also lazy. So that makes me a Mat Jenin.
12. I like my hair short, but a certain someone prefer it long even though it’s always in a boring ponytail. Since i dont stare at myself in the mirror much, it’s better to make someone else happyla pulak
13. I used to jokingly claim to be quarter italian (among my close friends). I sort of stop after my friend told my Italian housemate about it and she starts to seriously ask question about my origin trying to figure if i’m for real!
14. The only italian thing about me is the fact that i like italian food. The cheese, tomato, basil and all. But then again I also like Japanese food, Kelantanese food, Thai..etc
15. I used to really hate this one particular ex boss of mine.. jeng jeng jeng. But now i realised he/she thought me a lot simply by him/her being incompetent and unbelievably impossible.
16. I’m bad at birthdays, names, titles and lyrics. But i do remember lyrics of the weirdest or funniest song. One example is a Ramlah Ram’s dangdut number..told you i’m bad at titles.. but i swear i remember the lyric line by line, including the lenggok2..muahaha
17. I married my first love. : )
18. I’m fairly good at sports. Not great but okla, and i enjoy most sports anyway. Except badminton – i’m totally hopeless at it, witnessed by a hall full of ppl.
19. I dont remember my childhood much. But it was a happy one, that’s for sure.
20. My dream ‘career’ would be to become a grocer selling Asian stuff in Brisbane. Or run an Asian food restaurant in Brisbane
21. I dont use any facial cleanser, toner or moisturiser. I believe in self cleansing sebum.
22. I’m lazy at making new friends and make little effort at catching up with old ones so those who are STILL my friends are definitely true friends indeed.
23. I can fall asleep almost anywhere n anytime, when i feel like it. But I cant sleep in a flight (maybe cos it's economy class kot)
24. I heart Matt Damon... way before he became one of the sexiest man alive. I dont think he's good looking but he makes me blush ; )
25. Sometimes, I forget that my son is mine and thought of him as my baby brother instead.
End of my narcisistic, short cut post!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am really impressed with your writing abilities and also
with the layout in your weblog. Is this a paid topic or did you customize it your self?
Either way stay up the excellent high quality writing, it is rare to see a great blog like this one these days.
.

Feel free to surf to my web-site: causes of rheumatoid arthritis