Saturday, March 14, 2009

Note to self

Dear Amir,
I'm getting tired of this blog outlook. I think it needs another facelift..
And that's my excuse for not being here as often as I want to. I know i missed your 19th month update. I'm 37 weeks pregnant now, and there's so much to share but i havent got around to do that either. Including this morning's false alarm when adik hardly move since last nite and sent me on panic frenzy.. only to find out that perhaps she ws in deep slumber due to the nice lazy weather (suggested by doc!)
I was thinking of migrating to another address.. and do up the labelling nicely.
At the rate things are going, i hope this post will not be followed by a long hiatus and then an announcement of the arrival of ... . I dont mind the arrival part.. the sooner the better actually. But i thought i'd organise things here a little, as a welcoming gesture.. :)

0 comments: