Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Playground

Dear Amir,

It's the year end, again. As usual, time flies huh.

One morning, a couple of days ago, I was lying on bed, contemplating if i should get up (at all). You were already on your feet, ransacking the toybox, making a mess in the room. Then you came up to me and kiss me for no reason. It was one of those days when you decide to be generous with your affection. Suddenly i found myself calculating your age.. eh, 16 mth ke?? Then I nudge Papa to confirm my calculation. "Mana ada.. 15 bulan la.." Your papa answered confidently, half asleep. The i count aloud.. and true enough.. memang dah 16 months! Hmpph.. another month gone without me realising eh? wat else is new..

I guess i owe you one dude.. At the moment i cant pinpoint any particular stuff that u picked up in your 16th mth, cos there's just too many. Everyday you surprise us with a new random word. And you've also picked up a routine of certain things.. a convenience that we have somehow taken for granted. One thing for sure, your daily routine now will consist of playing at the playground, be it with Che' Su near Tok Ma's place, or with kakak in front of our house. Sometimes both, one after another. This is where you've learned to make new friends and share your stuff. I'll let the pics do the talking


Look kakak!

Trying hard to belong



We fork out extra for a unit right in front of the playground - this look on your face made it all worth it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

comel laa anak teruna sorang ni..his face expression is priceless dlm pic kat playgrd tuh.. ;)

Nina @ BabyBoon said...

memang comel lote. he's sooo adorable. your housing area looks fantastic, nik! good on u guys! all my life i've wished for a unit in front of a playground but who am i to complain..! hehehe