Friday, December 12, 2008

Child labour

Dear Amir,

I've mentioned here before that you're such a helpful little fella. You still give me that daily foot massage, nevermind that it only last two seconds or three.. but the fact that you'll come to me obediently when i asked you to massage my aching feet, simply is heart warming.. sejuk perut.

I still havent managed to snap a photo of you doing that tho, cos y'know it last 2, 3 secs max now anyway.. and i'd rather relax n indulge, while the 2-3 seconds lasts.. : )

What i havent mention is how helpful you've been with housework too. Thanks to Tok Ma, you've now pick up a thing or two about keeping things in place..

Dusting off Uncle Cho's tv

Berpeluh2 dan bertungkus lumus

I guess you're simply born an 'abang'. Which kinda help me feel a little bit more confident that things will be alright when adik arrives.

0 comments: