Saturday, July 12, 2008

Me, me, me.. randomly

Dear Amir,

I've been pretty busy lately. Mind, body, soul.. hehe..
Firstly there's a birthday party to plan and prepare.. oh wait, two actually.. a double celebration at two different places, on two different dates for two different groups, for this one and only boy, who is turning 1 veryvery soon! : )Both Tok Ma and Che' Su is also very excited abt this. I just cant wait for the presents.. haha.. cos we're too cheapskatelah these days.. But dont worry dear, we've got 2 items in mind for your bday gift.

Then, there's 3 diapercake orders to be fulfilled. All pink theme though. Been yearning for a BLUEberry cake. Any takers? Might even offer a discount cos i really really cant wait for a more masculine cake.. hehe

Totshop is moving ok, though not as active as when we first start. Stocks are clearing off though, so it's time to stock up on new cutesies, esp for Raya. Now getting orders for bulk supply pulak.. if you ask me, that's half the effort yet more buck$$ .. so cool, it's great to know that i'm helping other aspiring enterpreneurs out there start their enture..hehe

Work - there's definitely more on my plate now that Tok Ma is slowing down a little. Wateva it is i absolutely love it! Earlier this week, we had a big order for gifts from the co i was working with before. It caused me a nite sleep, wrapping and beautifying the gift boxes. We had to stay at Tok Ma's that day and poor Papa spent the nite alone at home. Sacrifices .. hehe. (We made up for it by sneaking out for a movie after delivering the items-btw, Hancock rocks!!) Anyway, it was worth it! I was really satisfied and the client absolutely loved it too. We then got invited to their event last nite where I met most of my old colleagues and sang the corporate song along with them.. hehe.. sentimental habis. Anyway, they say i look good. Must be HAPPINESS.

I've also been bumping into some great great webbies featuing cool ideas and designs lately - fashion, art, home, etc (will share the webs later..too malas now). Being a true libra, I just absolutely adore pretty things. My head is full of ideas now.. wish I've the time to turn it into something, perhaps for money generating purpose? : )

Aaanyway, we're going out to get party supplies and visit Aunty Noni and gang who are just back from UK. And here's wat you and papa were up to while i'm writing this post. Boysss..heh.





2 comments:

nikming said...

comelllnyerrrr!!!

Anonymous said...

ehhhemmmmm.... ;D