Sunday, July 20, 2008

1st Bday Countdown : My pregnancy trivia


  • I was one of lucky ones that escape morning sickness throughout the 9 mths of pregnancy

  • I gained 6kg in total, lost 10kg during confinement and now back to the prepregnancy weight.. sighh..

  • My pregnancy 'lifesaver', no 1 must have - my Croc mary jane, love it love it love it!

  • We have only one scan image printed (the one in the previous entry)

  • Loves - Corn in a cup, corn on cob, salads, soya bean drink, sandwiches with loads of salads in it, fresh juice, durian(!), berkemban (hehe), Friends series, Desperate Housewives series (I had DP marathon every weekends while Papa was away for classes)

  • Loathes - Smell of Papa's talc, smell of car fume, driving, wearing clothes (it was freaking HOT okay!!)

  • Had to do the glucose test twice (due to my weight issue), immediately got migraine after both the test.

  • During the 3rd month, when we were on the way to KLIA, I suddenly felt the urge to eat satay - stopped in Dengkil and stuffed myself silly with satay kajang there, satay has never taste THAT good!

  • My craving - the famous West End kebab I had in Oz. Was on constant search for such version in Msia, it drives Papa mad and yeah, we never found it.. hehe

  • Didn't look pregnant at all, just fatter. Consequently, i didnt have many photo of pregnant-me. Or i did have but i didnt look it.. haha

2 comments:

Nina @ BabyBoon said...

i love this entry :) i really hope u dont mind but i'm stealing the concept for u for gib's next bday, i think!!! keep the great writing coming!

Nikmummy said...

haha.. wat great writing??.bulletpoints malas style je..

and no stealing conceptlah, would love to find out how yours went through too