Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A 'little' update

Dear Amir,

The shop is a hit. I've got so many enquiries and quite a number of items are sold out now. I've to say thanks to all mummy bloggers who have wished me well on the store opening. A special thanks to Aunty Hetz for the advert on her blog, cos that has really increased the traffic to our little store.
I'm sitting for an exam early morning tomorrow. Tok Ma and Tok Pa was kind enough to offer to babysit you for the nite so that I can clock in extra (last minute) revision. So tonite, you're staying over at their house..something i'm regretting now, cos i really miss you now.. and it's not that i'm studying pun! This blog is a nice place to be whenever i miss u and anyway, it's been a while since I update about your antics. And boy, you really have got a lots of tricks up your sleeve now, havent u?

You like to take off your pants hand it over to someone like it's one piece of useless clothing. Papa said this is because i like to berkemban when i was pregnant with u, i said panasla wei..

You can stand on your own and whenever you do that you'll fish for compliment by smiling at us and clapping away
You know how to 'share' your pacifier - simply by shoving it into my mouth and when i refused, you'll let out a big laugh.. funny issit?
You can put on the cap of the bottle by yourself. Especially when you refuse to drink and need to make it clear to us

You like to push your forehead against mine and look into my eyes with a cheeky smile. I find this divine.. (and a bit Hindustani too..)

You'll usually pause and look around whenever you're about to do something no good. Macam check line gitu. And when you caught us looking, you'll smile and clap so that we wont be mad at u.
You can pass over anything in your hand to us if we open up our palm and say "Nak, please"
You can say 'Bah..' while waving goodbye

You call out 'Baaaaa' whenever you see Boy purring at our feet.
You like to push your index finger against mine.. very E.T. of you huh?
You like to nuzzle up against my chest and armpit (??!!) when you're about to sleep. Which reminds me of my obsession with your Papa's armpit when i was pregnant.. i kid you not.

You like to share pillow with me and hug my arms to go back to sleep when you wake up at night (they do resembles soft bolsters huh?)

You like to kiss and lick our feet. You especially enjoy it when we squirm or giggle. This turns me crazy cos it's really geli ok..
You LOVE to play tickle and you've learned to tickle me back.. i'm really amazed by this
All these makes spending time with you so interactive and even more enjoyable. I've been told by other mothers that it gets more fun as you grow older.. i dont know how that is possible.. more fun than this.. seriously?? Sadly tonite i wont be having this little boy nestling between my arms.. sleep well dear. See u bright n early tomorrow.

One well-ventilated and very happy boy

1 comments:

doodlemom said...

so cute and cheeky!! masses of hair, unlike aliyah; must have gotten it from her tok ayah cik (amir's tok pa)

gud luck in yr new venture.lovely dresses - hint!hint! a baby girl in the making??!