Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Here's wat's missing

Dear Amir,

You guessed it. I was/am too busy to even blog these days. But to do justice to this journal of your (our) life story, i'll try to jot a few 'happenings' but pls excuse the randomness.

Papa and me went to Jakarta recently. It was our first trip alone ever since you came into our life. Kira like honeymoon la.. although the trip was really meant as a biz trip.. (the perks of a family biz). Jakarta was fine, loads of colourful stories, but i'll blog abt it later, when i've got time, willpower and the pics uploaded. Oh, despite the honeymoon bit, I was Amir-sick.. became worse when we had to extend our stay due to cancelled flight.. yeah, more about it later.

When we arrived from Jakarta, Tok Ma told me that she's booked tix for you and her to fly back to K.Bharu. Leaving me behind??? After seveal days/nights of us being apart?? Noooo way! So i got myself a tix too and 2 days after i returned, we went back to K.B. Ayah Man did an akikah for Irfan and Tok Ma's sibling held a kenduri arwah for the first time. It was like a small impromptu reunion, but since almost everyone was around, we had a blast. All my close cousins were also back from KL, with their respective babies and pregnant tummy. On the 2nd nite, we ignored the rooms and opted for the living room. It was like those days but this time we have the juniors joining. I must say it wasnt a good idea cos you little ones did a tag team on us. A domino effect just because one decided to scream and cry non-stop. Anyway, i have loads of pics of you with Airil and Irfan and Kak Alia and Kak Fazlin. Since it will be quite sometimes till you get cousins from my side, i think this bunch will be your growing up gang. And boy.. you guys really love each other. Ok, ok, will post up the pics. (But i didnt manage to capture the group big hug pic.. so cute!)

Hmm.. besides the jetsetting.. (cheh!) I've also been bz with a new project now - my own venture, which i'd like to call MY own biz. So far been doing market research, and i think there's no such thing as perfect timing so there.. i'm going to start soon. And this, my dear, I dedicate to you. But yeah, i'll annouce it when i got everything sorted out

Talk about perfect timing, i've got a paper to sit on the 21st. And i only realised it last week. Nothing new... in the sense that i'm always a last minute person (not that i'm proud of it) and i have sat for that paper - twice.

And perfect timing is again out of the window cos I also realised that i missed to post about your 9th mth milestone. My bad. I wont spoil this one and opted for a quickie but i've got to say, u're getting cheekier - developed a cheeky meeky smile and this malu face u pull for strangers, more manja - love to hug n kiss my face and sleep at nite on papa's arm or sharing pilow with me, and smarter too - will look around/at us before doing any mischief (check line dulu!). Uncle Yeh also requested for more pics of you, unfortunately most of your recent pics are gone cos my dear pink Moto spoilt cos your milk spilt in my handbag, right through it. Again, my bad.

Well, a long one this has been. Random one, but i hope that fills in the gap of all the happenings. Hopefully one day when u read this u'll get to know that
  1. You dont rule us, we get to go for honeymoon if we want to (oklah, thx to TokMa for the childcare service..ehhe)
  2. This is when your Mama's big biz started (chewah!)
  3. Tok Ma did try to kidnap you away from me once.. to no avail.. hehe
  4. Doing last minute revision is not a good thing- u'll end up repeating the same paper again and again, trust me
  5. Although i dont blog about your every single development (as i should - the reason for this blog) you never fail to amaze us and i do noticed all ur little tricks k?
  6. Screw any bottle cap properly and never put it in your bag, next to ur handphone.

Ok, time to hit the sack, sharing pillow with the little King. fav time of the day.

1 comments:

hetz said...

good luck on your exam. im sure u'll ace it ;)
put up lah amir's latest pics. dah lama tak tgk that handsome dude :p