Wednesday, January 9, 2008

New chapter

Dear XXXX,

Please accept this letter as my formal notice of resignation from XXXX effective 29 February 2008.

I have decided that it is time for me to pursue my ultimate aspiration to become an entrepreneur by joining my family business. As much as I am looking forward to this, it was not an easy decision given the great opportunities that this energetic and dynamic team has provided me here. Although it was for a short tenure, I have thoroughly enjoyed my experience here under your leadership.

I understand that our company policy requires a two-month notice but I would like to embark on this new venture at the earliest date possible. As such, I appreciate your assistance to grant this slightly earlier release. Please be assured that I will do all the necessary to assist in smooth transfers of my responsibility before my departure.

I wish both you and XXXXX continued success and I would like to thank you for having me as part of your team. I hope we will stay in touch as I begin this new chapter in my life.

Yours sincerely
(nikmummy)
Finally today, it's official. My only regret is that this letter is addressed to one of the best supervisor (leader) that I've ever had. Wateva it is, come wat may, i'm very grateful that I have this opportunity to realize my dream now. Anxious, but grateful no doubt.

3 comments:

hetz said...

Congratulations babe! I really admire your bravery on this big move :D. insyaAllah all will turn out well for you and family :p

Anonymous said...

congrats nikmummy!hope this new journey your embarking brings more joy and happiness.

Unknown said...

congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

this may be the hardest thing u've ever done but follow your heart, hun, and u won't go wrong. insyaallah :)