Monday, October 22, 2007

TURNing 27

Dear Amir,

It's my 27th bday today and this one this year will definitely be one of the memorable one.

Firstly I have you now, my constant reminder of how blessed I am.
Secondly, you turned on your tummy on your own late last nite.. You did it once with much fuss, then when i turned you around, u did it again instantly! Tok Ma said you never did it before, so it's official, it's your first and I was there to witness it :)
And lastly, me and papa has never been this broke before, so much so that we couldnt afford a decent celebration.
So I guess we'll end up lepaking at home and watch you perform ur newly acquired acrobatic skill. I'm not complaining though.. and dear, thanks for the birthday 'gift'.

And the champion has landed! Pic taken moments after you've turned for the 1st time.

2 comments:

hetz said...

happy bday babe! :)
whoa amir so fast dah boleh turn! Bravo Amir!! :D

doodlemom said...

happy birthday ying..celebrate kat rumah with your loved ones is soooo much better than going out!