Monday, August 13, 2007

Sharing is caring

Dear Amir,

You are 22 days old today.. we have both passed the 20 days postnatal 'critical period'. Mama is now allowed to move up and down stairs and you are my.. getting bigger and bigger.

Yesterday Tok Ma put you on your tummy and u lift up ur head the whole way through just like a big boy. Which may not be a good thing since Papa is now worried about holding u in 'burping position' cos you like to turn and kick around. You have also picked up a preferance for Tok Ma.. cos you can really cry one minute when you're with me, or papa and completely behave the moment Tok Ma picks u up. I'm not sure if i like that antics of yours.. cos soon we're gonna go back to our own hse and u wont have Tok Ma to entertain you anymore, you know. At the moment, I would like to believe that it's the way I handle you that is not comfy enough and that my little boy has not develop such preferance yet..hmm..

As for bfeeding, you're really nice and obedient in the morning, that is after i've fed you half the bottle. Other than that, bfeeding time is really like a torture for you. Mama is still hanging on though...

Adik Airil has been with us for few days now. You now share the cot, bath, toiletteries and Tok Ma with him. Mama kinda like it cos I dont want you to be spoilt with all the attention. I hope that teaches you a lot about sharing so that you can have adiksss sooner.. : )

0 comments: